RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Newly built 1/4 scale dragster

Go down 
+2
Paul Songas
horneracing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
horneracing

Newly built 1/4 scale dragster Empty
PostSubject: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Newly built 1/4 scale dragster 80 cc comer chainsaw racing engine , set up as chain drive with 35 mm racing go cart chain, chain is very strong and will hold up to a 250 cc motor. Only ran once in test run. Car runs well and handles great. Manual disc brake, car set up on nitrous oxide with gas, car has 10 ounce nitrous bottle on board. Car comes with futaba pcm radio and all servos with on board engine kill with servo. Comes with 12 volt go cart starter. 10 pound full nitrous oxide bottle to refill 10 ounce bottle after a few runs. Any questions, please call Bill at 302-261-6669. Asking $3000.00 plus shipping if not local.
Back to top Go down
http://racingjunkee@comcast.net
horneracing

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Paul Songas

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:18 pm

That is one sweet ride. The chassis and body are spot on.
Back to top Go down
horneracing

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi, Paul Songas. Thanks! It could be yours! I've been racing and building 1/4 scales for 23 years.
Back to top Go down
George Lane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

Great looking rail Bill, still planning to come your way to run
Back to top Go down
Atomic Dog
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 am

Great looking car, is it still for sale ?. I'm looking to get another one let me know.
Back to top Go down
horneracing

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi Atomic Dog, sorry that dragster got sold, but I am selling my fuel altered/funny car..and you can look at the photos under members ride, and then look for 1/4 scale fuel altered, or I can email you some pics...
Back to top Go down
BayleeG
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

how much u want for it
Back to top Go down
egeorgie
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

this car was sold to me. now I have it for sale if interested. I installed a new racing engine,
very fast. asking $2800 firm w/old motor, starter, radio and misc. parts. I can be reached at 347-889-8116. $2800 firm. egeorgie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly built 1/4 scale dragster   Newly built 1/4 scale dragster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly built 1/4 scale dragster
Page 1 of 1