RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear

Go down 
+4
dtw
spicerracing
dominick99
Blown Hemi Altered Racer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blown Hemi Altered Racer
Rookie Member
Blown Hemi Altered Racer

Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear Empty
PostSubject: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
dominick99
Admin
dominick99

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Nice job.... Love your work. Keep it up.

Imagination feeds creativity

Dominick
Back to top Go down
spicerracing

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:32 pm

NICE
Back to top Go down
Blown Hemi Altered Racer
Rookie Member
Blown Hemi Altered Racer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Thank You Spicerracing glad you like what you saw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dtw

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Did you make it or buy it?
Someone was building these (or very similar rears) a number of years ago and there were pictures posted on QSL. I think it was QSL. I would have them all saved somewhere?
I don't recall seeing any of it apart though. Do you have any shots of the internals?
Dan
Back to top Go down
Blown Hemi Altered Racer
Rookie Member
Blown Hemi Altered Racer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:29 am

Hello Dan, No Sir I designed and Built them myself. Yes you may have seen them for sale on QSL some time back for sale on the website at one time .I did build one custom one for a Gentleman here in the USA on the East Coast. Sorry no pics of the inside.
Back to top Go down
dtw

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:48 am

It would be a while back, around March 2010. I thought a few of the guys might have picked up one or two and we'd have seen them in some builds. They look pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Blown Hemi Altered Racer
Rookie Member
Blown Hemi Altered Racer

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello Dan, The time was Aug 12th 2010 when they were first posted on the website After the Gentleman received his Custom Ordered one Mike later posted I believe 4 pics of it that the Customer took and sent to Mike including one of the inside. I did get quite a few that were interested in them, with one person placeing an order for Two but that person canceled the order and I never heard from him again why I don't know. The pics may be found on the QSL site under the "FOR SALE" title .In reguards to the one I Built for the Customer I never did receive any pic's of his Build.I Thank You for your comment of thinking they look pretty neat. I try my best.
Back to top Go down
dominick99
Admin
dominick99

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Would like to get one of your rears buddy

Dominick
Back to top Go down
first25q
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Very nice job Steve on the rear.How have you been?

ED
Back to top Go down
http://firsrquarterracing.com
dominick99
Admin
dominick99

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:02 pm

I want they rear soooooooo bad

Dominick
Back to top Go down
nitro junkie
Rookie Member

PostSubject: just a compliment   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

Nice machining and design. I'm new to dragsters but the heli guys always stayed on top of the cool toys to. I found this in a search for quarter scale dragster information and parts. Thanks for sharing.
Nitro junkie
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:29 pm

I had messaged on here on the 28 th an a guy replied an told me he'd get back to me after the holiday for a rear end an tires for my dragster but never heard back. Any help. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CALracing

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 am

If you are looking for a direct drive rear there is one on Ebay. Quick change rear by Raco with brake. Listed under Raco Jackrabbit parts. Bid is at 67 or 68 bucks right now.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 pm

That's what I'm looking for . But I went an typed it in nothing came up .
Back to top Go down
CALracing

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Item # 310736085037 bid is up to $76.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Ok thanks a bunch. How much should I go to tho .
Back to top Go down
CALracing

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm

depends on the market, I've seen them go for as much as $200. but that up to you.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Dam . They hold up good . I'm only running a echo gt 150 motor
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 pm

It's nothing big lol. I have a rear end but its 1 to 1 ratio.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:50 pm

I found it on there that not what I'm looking for I wanta run a straight axle .
Back to top Go down
CALracing

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm

I've got one in my rail and one in my prostock that's on ebay right now. depending what gears you use 5 to 1 to 8 to 1. You have to modify them for a straight axel. The ones with a straight axel, aluminum and quick change start around $800. I sold a skellinger for $ 1150.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Ok ill start bidding . Cuz that's outta my range in price. Cuz rite now I have nothing into my rail . I made everything an had parts . But no rear end or tires . I have tires for 1/10 scale but that's to dam small lol .
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Look at the bid now. I'm the highest rite now.
Back to top Go down
degand22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Could you send me pics of your cars . My # 16185545601.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear   Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Billet Realistic Style F/C & T/F Rear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next