RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobjeffreson

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car Empty
PostSubject: My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car   My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:54 pm

This is my very 1st 1/4 scale sprint car. A local Sydney made Terry Bennett BULLET. Terry manufactured everything on his cars and it even came with a quick-change rear-end option. This photo was taken in August 1998. This was its 1st time on a track. The G2D70 motor had never been fired and it's the first time the Bishop wheels/tyres had seen dirt. I had a lot of fun with this car and it still sits in my shed, ready to be restored back to this condition one day.

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car SCAN_0293
Back to top Go down
dominick99
Admin
dominick99

PostSubject: Re: My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car   My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Awesome ride there. Love those sprint cars
Back to top Go down
Pro Street
Admin
Pro Street

PostSubject: Re: My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car   My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:42 am

Car looks great Bob,

Here is the very first sprint car I built,
had to make the chassis because the Zoom chassis was twisted in the front section, so it's ground up build.
Hope you like it...

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car Zoomsp10

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car Zoomsp11

Pro Street.... Cool 
Back to top Go down
bobjeffreson

PostSubject: Re: My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car   My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Bill,
Mate, I  have those photos saved in my pictures for many years. Sweet looking car. Didn't know it was yours!
Now that it looks like I'm semi retired, I'll get on to finishing the black one you sold me all those years ago, plus the other 3 old WCMs tucked away in the shed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car   My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1st 1/4 scale sprint car
Page 1 of 1