RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

1/4 scale V8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobjeffreson

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm

This came up For Sale on Australian ebay. We rarely see something like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More here.......

Back to top Go down
dominick99
Admin
dominick99

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Did you see the fake blower motor on us eBay from new era.... I was gonna buy it but it's horrible... I didn't know new era offered static display motors

That real v8 looks awesome....
Back to top Go down
Pro Street
Admin
Pro Street

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:22 pm

That's the kit they sold with the 32 ford......

He picked that up last year off ebay too..

Pro Street.... Cool 
Back to top Go down
CALracing

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Dominick, Just my opinion on the New Era static Hemi, granted it is not a hand made V8 or one of Jan Gilmers static motors but if you look at Emilios site LQS under Quartermortar/Bug I think for a molded static motor it does not look too bad. After looking at an Ebay add you say that it is Horrible and in the same sentence say that you did not know that New Era even made a static motor{whats up with that}But to answer your ? yes I did buy the motor but I do run my cars and its just for fun. Geoff
Back to top Go down
Dominick999
Dominick999

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

yep.....good score for you. love static displays......heres one for 22.00 dallors every day that is really an awesome model....just my opinion. the new era name really doesnt do much for me.....thats why I build my own...

Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
Dominick999
Dominick999

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 pm

just a little bit more energy in the blower details and my own air scoop and my motor on a  motor will be a solid contender.... My Custom built Zoomie headers are attached to the motor and they sound awesome.... the frame is also one of my all custom built frames.....ever body has opinions.... and there all good ones

Imagination Feeds Creativity

Back to top Go down
http://www.rcburnout.com
CALracing

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:45 pm

No problem, as I build electric I need to have some kind of motor somewhere, can't put baseball cards in the spokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1/4 scale V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/4 scale V8   1/4 scale V8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/4 scale V8
Page 1 of 1