RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Welcome to the RC Burn out Racing Forum.
If you are not already registered, please take the time to join our community, I can promise a great experience in large scale RC.
WITHOUT being REGISTERED or SIGNED in, you are ONLY viewing a small part of the forum..

Thank you & Enjoy your stay.

RCBO Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Scale Drag Racing Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 pm
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

can someone tell me which engine mount is this??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badboy2
Forum Contributor
badboy2

can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? Empty
PostSubject: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 am

well im havin troubles with my engine mount ..a simple fix that cost so much already hehe..im trying to mount my 2 speed on this engine mount and the pinion is touching the engine case..what should i do?is this the right mount for mt?maybe someone can identify it?i was told by the seller it fits marder and mt. thank you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member
logon69

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:08 am

looks like the ones I have in my Baja
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor
badboy2

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 am

ive been lookin and all the alum mount ive seen all look the same.
Back to top Go down
weeman
Club Member
weeman

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:06 am

badboy2 wrote:

i bought one from the same guy and it didnt work for me either and he charges a ridiculos shipping fees
Back to top Go down
logon69
Club Member
logon69

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:10 am

We pay for Vics time. It is a hassle to hip oversees. I know I have done it a few times. He is inconvienced. Thats why! Damn those customs forms lol
Back to top Go down
badboy2
Forum Contributor
badboy2

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:19 am

weeman wrote:
badboy2 wrote:

i bought one from the same guy and it didnt work for me either and he charges a ridiculos shipping fees

man no more vic for me..i hope the tweaking done by logon69 will work..just waiting for the risers i got from nate..i hope he got em mailed already..attn nate!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me which engine mount is this??   can someone tell me which engine mount is this?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone tell me which engine mount is this??
Page 1 of 1